3.23.2009

i <3 disneyland

This weekend was by far one of the best weekends I've had in a while. My brother came up to LA to visit saturday to go to California Adventure on Sunday.... I know right, who just goes to California Adventure? Michael (bro) had tickets from his last visit to Disneyland last month (2fer) We get to Anaheim around 10:30ish am and walk inside the park. As we start to form a line for California Adventure, we look to our left and see the sweet Disneyland sign just across the way. We looked at each other, the Disneyland sign, each other, sign, each other, sign... we gave in. Within seconds we were back in line to buy tickets to Disneyland and off we were to the happiest place on earth!! Ohhhh we had a great time. The first thing I thought about as we walked in was "I want a pickle!" Got a pickle along with everything else that could possibly be eaten. I tried uploading a video of us on the tea cups but for some reason it's not working... more on this later. 





No comments:

Post a Comment