7.24.2009

rinse and repeat...


Some fellow artists and I have planned an art show months and months ago and it's finally time for the opening reception. I'm anxious, nervous, excited, exhausted and overall pumped for the show. I had this huge plan on how I was going to execute each piece step by step. The beauty of all things creative is you can't really plan anything... You can try to but it will never go the way you originally thought. Before this show it's been who knows how long since I've picked up a paint brush but I finally found my groove and all is gravy. 

There's gonna be a great combination of photography, illustration, wood work, glass blowing and prints in the show.  

Art shows call for great people, good music, cheap booze, fun art and overall good times.  Next friday will be all of the above and then some. Come check it out.  Our work will be up for a month and a few parties in between if you can't make it next friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment